Whose Birthday Is It, Anyway? #18
An Advent and Christmas Resource for Families and Churches
Making the Holidays Meaningful for Your Children by Betsy Taylor
REFLECTIONS by William Sloane Coffin, Daniel Berrigan, Katerina Whitley, Art Simon, Susan Briehl, Susan Vogt, Gretchen Denton
- for 2005: Igniting Simplicity Within
- see also the two below
- (general) e-Treasures for Advent - A Web-based Calendar for Advent and Christmas
- (general) "Birthday Gift for Jesus" Giving Calendar
Christmas BINGO by Sean Killackey
The Gift of Ritual byMeg Cox
A Different Kind of Wish List by Kathleen Connolly
Christmas Memories by Amy Beveridge
Celebrating Epiphany by Barbara Howard
- About Alternatives
- Mission Statement
- Honorary Board of Directors
- Bring Simpler Living to Your Group!
- Log on for More Ideas and Inspiration!
Whose Birthday Is It, Anyway? published annually (since 1980)
Copyright Creative Commons (original 2005, Alternatives for Simple Living)
Make as many copies as you choose on a not-for-profit basis.
Page updated 26 March 2014
Simple Living Works! * SimpleLivingWorks@Yahoo.com
BLOG: SimpleLivingWorks.WordPress.com | Blog INDEX
PODCAST | Podcast INDEX
MISSION: Equipping people of faith to challenge consumerism, live justly and celebrate responsibly // An all volunteer educational organization.