Christmas Pack #6
Make Room at the Inn
Only the text is given here. For GRAPHICS see Christmas Graphics folder in "Simply the Best: Over 30 Years of Alternatives" CD-ROM or Alternatives' "Spirit of Simplicity: Quotes & Art for Simpler Living and Global Justice" CD-ROM.
Note that 1988 and 1985 releases are identical; none of the links you follow will say "1985."
A Christmas Packet for Parishes
- Intro to this packet
- Guidelines for Alternative Giving II
- Advent: A Time of Preparation - Four Session Graded Resource Activity Guides for Group Leaders
- Looking Behind the Cost of Christmas by Milo Thornberry (1992 packet)
- Christmas & Santa: A Household Resource by Milo Thornberry (A revised version appears in "Whose Birthday?" 1988 as "What Shall We Do About Santa?"
- Jason's Birthday - GRAPHIC 3-A517
- Getting Ready for God: A Bible Study for Adults by Walter Brueggemann (Appears in "Whose Birthday?" booklet, 1988.
- Any Room at the Inn? Bulletin Insert - GRAPHIC 3-511a, GRAPHIC 3-511b, GRAPHIC 3-511c
- Las Posadas [story & song] also appears in 1990 and 1992 packets.
- Time for a Christmas Checkup Bulletin Insert - GRAPHIC 3-A526
- Planning an Alternative Christmas Workshop
- St. Nicholas: a Puppet Play -- See 1994 packet
Copyright Creative Commons (originally © 1985, 1988, Alternatives)
Feel free to reprint parts of this collection on a not-for-profit basis.
Page updated 11 Sept. 2013
Simple Living Works! * SimpleLivingWorks@Yahoo.com
BLOG: SimpleLivingWorks.WordPress.com | Blog INDEX
PODCAST | Podcast INDEX
MISSION: Equipping people of faith to challenge consumerism, live justly and celebrate responsibly // An all volunteer educational organization.