Christmas Pack #9
Make Room at the Inn
Only the text is given here. For GRAPHICS see Christmas Graphics folder in "Simply the Best: Over 30 Years of Alternatives" CD-ROM or Alternatives' Spirit of Simplicity: Quotes & Art for Simpler Living and Global Justice" CD-ROM.
NOTE: In 1988 the "Whose Birthday?" booklet first appeared, replacing the packet for households. The packet for congregational leaders continued until 1994.
A Christmas Packet for Parishes
- Intro to this packet
- Guidelines for Alternative Giving II
- Advent: A Time of Preparation - Four Session Graded Resource Activity Guides for Group Leaders
- Looking Behind the Cost of Christmas by Milo Thornberry (1992 packet)
- Christmas & Santa:
A Household Resource
- Christmas & Santa: A Household Resource by Milo Thornberry (a revised version in "Whose Birthday?" booklet 1989 as "What Shall We Do About Santa?"
- Christmas Without Santa Claus: A Story for Children of All Ages by Milo Thornberry (Whose Birthday? booklet 1990)
- Good-bye Santa, Hello St. Nicholas: One Family's Experience by Mike & Kathe Sherer (Whose Birthday? booklet 1988)
- The Song of Saint Nicholas by Mike Sherer
- Jason's Birthday - GRAPHIC 3-A517
- Getting Ready for God: A Bible Study for Adults by Walter Brueggemann ("Whose Birthday?" booklet, 1988)
- Any Room at the Inn? Bulletin Insert - GRAPHIC 3-511a, GRAPHIC 3-511b, GRAPHIC 3-511c
- Las Posadas [story & song] also appears in 1990 and 1992 packets.
- Time for a Christmas Checkup Bulletin Insert - GRAPHIC 3-A526
Copyright Creative Commons (original ©1988, Alternatives)
Feel free to reprint parts of this resource on a not-for-profit basis.
Many More Christmas Articles
Page updated 11 Sept. 2013
Simple Living Works! * SimpleLivingWorks@Yahoo.com
BLOG: SimpleLivingWorks.WordPress.com | Blog INDEX
PODCAST | Podcast INDEX
MISSION: Equipping people of faith to challenge consumerism, live justly and celebrate responsibly // An all volunteer educational organization.