Only the text is given here. For GRAPHICS see Christmas Graphics folder in "Simply the Best: Over 30 Years of Alternatives" CD-ROM or Alternatives' "Spirit of Simplicity: Quotes & Art for Simpler Living and Global Justice" CD-ROM.
Christmas Packet for Congregational Leaders
(packet 1 of 2)
Santa Doesn't Come to the Poor
- Advent Activities for the Family: An Intergenerational Resource by Judy McMillan
- Preparing to Celebrate the Birth of Christ, a graded, four session series of Activity Guides for Leaders was included in 1985, 1986, 1987 and 1990 packets.
- Christmas & Santa: A Household Resource by Milo Thornberry
- Jason's Birthday - GRAPHIC 3-A517
- Santa Doesn't Come to the Poor bulletin insert (GRAPHIC 3-A510)
- Preparing for His Coming: A Study of Gospel Texts by Catherine & Justo Gonzalez
- St. Nicholas: A Puppet Play. This short puppet play tells the story of St. Nicholas, a third century bishop who gave to the needy. Present the play during an Advent children's service or special event.
- Guidelines for Alternative Giving I (1989 packet)
- Planning an Alternative Christmas Workshop (1989 packet)
Copyright Creative Commons (original © 1986, Alternatives)
Feel free to reprint parts of this collection on a not-for-profit basis.
Page updated 11 Sept. 2013
Simple Living Works! * SimpleLivingWorks@Yahoo.com
BLOG: SimpleLivingWorks.WordPress.com | Blog INDEX
PODCAST | Podcast INDEX
MISSION: Equipping people of faith to challenge consumerism, live justly and celebrate responsibly // An all volunteer educational organization.